The Python Mega Course is the most practical course you will find on the web nowadays. Over 130 thousand students so far have used the course to learn Python programming and to build real-world applications in Python 3. You will learn how to build Python apps in this course even if you know nothing about programming. You will start from scratch and progressively build up your skills by creating some awesome Python programs ranging from webcam object detection apps to data collector web apps that query data from SQL databases to data visualization dashboards on the browser. The course has it all to make you an all-around Python programmer that not only knows Python but also the technologies you need to know to create professional applications.
The course follows a modern-teaching approach where students learn by doing. You will start Python from scratch by creating simple programs first. Once you learn the basics, you will then start with the fun part which is building not less but 10 real-world applications. You will code the apps guided step-by-step by easy video explanations and continuous support by the course instructor. The applications you will build in the course consist of database apps, web apps, desktop apps, web scraping scripts, webcam object detectors, web maps, data visualization dashboards, and more. These programs are not only great examples to master Python, but you can also use them for your portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- Go from a total beginner to a confident Python programmer
- Create 10 real-world Python programs (no toy programs)
- Solidify your skills with bonus practice activities throughout the course
- Create an app that translates English words
- Create a web-mapping app on the browser
- Create a portfolio website and publish it on a real server
- Create a desktop app for storing data for books
- Create a webcam video app that detects moving objects
- Create a web scraper
- Create a data visualization app
- Create a database app
- Create a geocoding web app
- Create a website blocker
- Send automated emails
- Analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to schedule programs based on computer events.
- Learn OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Learn GUIs (Graphical-User Interfaces)